The Future of the Norwegian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2022, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Request a sample copy of Report @http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/224153
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The Norwegian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Norwegian defense industry during 2018-2022, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Norwegian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Norwegian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Norway’s total defense expenditure values US$6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach US$7.6 billion by 2022; this can be attributed to military modernization initiatives and training programs that are expected to be executed during the forecast period. A considerable portion of the budget is anticipated to be directed towards the procurement of military aircraft such as the F-35 fighter aircraft, the Norwegian All Weather Search and Rescue Helicopter (NAWSARH) program, maritime patrol aircraft, Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM), upgrade and support for C-130J aircraft, the soldier modernization program, cyber security, and the purchase of advanced technology equipment. In addition, the defense budget will likely be driven by participation in peacekeeping initiatives. During 2013-2017, the average capital expenditure allocation stood at 27.5% of the total defense budget, and this is expected to increase to 32% during the forecast period.
Kongsberg Defense and Aerospace AS
Forsvarets ForskningsInstitutt (FFI)
NAMMO AS (Nordic Ammunition Group)
Thales Norway AS
UmoeMandal and Eidsvoll Electronics AS (Eidel)
Enquiry Before buying Report@http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/224153