2015 was the hottest year for the last five years, The hot weather boosted cold drinks consumption, including beer, stemming the decline slightly. Since 2013 beer sales have been restricted by both sales time and a complete ban on advertising. This affected the sale of beer as producers found it difficult to attract new consumers. Lack of tourism affects the growth in beer.
- Low and no alcohol beers have failed to take off as the consumers were preferring the regular beer segment.
- The ban on advertising and the strict sales restrictions are set to continue to hurt beer consumption.
- Large modern retail was the leading channel in the market yet it shrunk in line with the overall market.
- Prices see a marked increase as premiumization drives up consumption costs.
Canadean's Turkey Beer Market Insights 2016 Report provides a complete overview of the Turkey beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2015 performance and 2016 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2011-2015 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2016 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2005-2015 with forecasts for 2016
- Value by distribution channel 2011-2015, with 2016 forecasts
- 2014-2016 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2015 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Turkey beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Turkey beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new PowerPoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Turkey beer market
- View a selection of the key 2015 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Get a PDF Sample of Market Report at:http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/160895
Efes Beverage GroupTurk Tuborg
Bosphorus Brewing Company
Red Tower Brewery
Craft Beer Istanbul
The North Shield Pub